apcm se
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I have been in the same boat and just come to this forum looking at the possiblity of EzGuitar from Toontracks and it’s accompanying expansion EzGuitar “Lead” Edition with all varying lead riffs, motifs etc…
Well Toontrack have waited “too long” now and there is a program called “Tonalic” and if you haven’t seen it, it will blow you away, I just found it a few days back and so reporting in here, it’s great with Toontracks bass and drums, but they also have those in Tonalic, along with banjo, mandolins, and an ever growing line of options and ALL their expansions are in there.
I’m still trialling it for $1 for 30 days, then I think it’s like $30 a month, but nothing more to spend and can turn it on and off as required for projects so saves a tonne of money buying expansion packs that you might only use 10% of the library for a certain sound or flavor.
Together with EzMix 3 and if there is an EzMaster I think this is the way of the future these tools.
Hope this helps.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
