You have reached the maximum of total authorizations. Contact support.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Shootie
    Participant

Have you logged into Product Manager and managed your Authorizations?

https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

Scott

Sent an email to support but have not heard back – can you assist?  Thanks!

I’ve removed your inactive authorizations. Were you having computer issues? Was that why you went through the 4 authorizations since September?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: jacksen22
    jacksen22
    Participant

Everything is working now – thank you for the quick reply!

laveryj249
    Participant

I also having the same issue and sent an email, but got no response……can you also remove my inactive authorizations?

Scott

I also having the same issue and sent an email, but got no response……can you also remove my inactive authorizations?

Were you having computer issues? Is that why you used 3 authorizations in January 2022?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

laveryj249
    Participant

Yes, I had to switch out a couple of computers because they were experiencing issues.

Also I thought I only had 2 authorizations? Did you remove my inactive authorizations?

Scott

You should be all set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Capadrum
    Participant

Hello . i sent you an email but no response. i need my product working i’m in a rush. I deleted all authoization slots and i can’t add my own computer. Can you please fix it ? maybe you can clear all my slots ?

Scott

Hello . i sent you an email but no response. i need my product working i’m in a rush. I deleted all authoization slots and i can’t add my own computer. Can you please fix it ? maybe you can clear all my slots ?

I’ve removed all inactive authorizations. You should be able to authorize your new computer.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Capadrum
    Participant

Thank you so much . it works now 🙂

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.