YOO HOO! (are you listening)

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

Yes

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Whitten
    Participant

I was under the impression your last few posts on Beatstation were upgrade requests, suggestions for new features.
    I think it’s often the case those posts go without direct answer, although the requests are always noted, and historically in the case of Toontrack, often eventuate in future upgrades.

Rogue

As Chris stated, feature requests rarely see official responses on these forums unless we are certain they are a definite NO or a slated feature in an immediate future (the best we can predict in this industry).

… and, as any serious company in my view, ANY request never really drop in the trash in full at Toontrack (which present some challenges at times but we do our best to stick to that practice), so not getting a response is usually better than getting one 🙂

that said the best way to get your say is to join the beta testers team, although the spots are limited and the job is tough. Many drop out quickly because their expectations may be higher than could possibly be hoped for in a commercial context, but we have a few veterans over here that can testify to the fact that any idea that is not completely technically out of reach, or a clear cut example of navel-gazing, hammered repeatedly, may end up on the top of the pile.

This is in fact, for any forum visitor reading this, a reminder that you may apply at all time for consideration in our beta pool by emailing betatoontrack•com (replace and • as appropriate).

All you need is to include your forum ID (non forum posters are rarely included unless they can point me to another forum where posts show their general attitude i.e constructive criticisms or polite suggestions), and your full workstation details as this weight into the balance to the same extend. Don’t expect an answer unless we want to move forward with your request (sadly we can’t respond to everyone).

Well, yes, it’s hard to think that betatester might have been my first job at Toontrack based on what I just wrote 🙂

… Anyway, do feel free to shoot us an email if you think this is something for you.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.