One day only: Up to 20% off all individual EBXs for EZbass!*

One day only: Up to 20% off all
individual EBXs for EZbass!

One day only: Up
to 20% off all individual EBXs
for EZbass!

windows reinstall

Product Manager
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • John

Hi,

if you mean that the download archives are on another drive, you can either move them to the ‘Downloads’ folder set in your Product Manager Preferences or set the folder containing them as your Downloads folder. Then restart PM.
    If you are talking about Libraries already installed on a separate drive, you need to install EZdrummer 2 and update it, remove the ‘EZdrummer’ folder on your system drive and then locate the ‘EZdrummer’ folder on your other drive.
    Please see:
    https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-move-the-sounds-for-ezdrummer-2/
    Regarding Superior 2 and SDX libraries, you install Superior 2 and update it, then you ‘Add path to library’ for each ‘SL-*’ library folder you have on your other drive.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

flashaha007
    Participant

Many thanks for your answer, although am slightly confused. The libraries obviously take ages to download, and I have already done that previous to Windows reinstall, so have all of my content downloaded and basically want to download the program and direct it to the previously installed content without downloading the content again, as when I start via product manager isn’t it downloading program and content? I have SD2/EZ2 and numerous EZX & SDX. Is there a quick way to just install program not content and direct it to find content please? The SDX content is massive so obviously don’t want to have to wait hours downloading what I already have. Many thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

Ashley

P.s, as I understand your answer, there doesn’t seem to be a way of installing just the program, I would have to download both EZ and SD core libraries again?

flashaha007
    Participant

Sorted it thanks to your advice! Much appreciated.

Regards,

Flash

Candace3048
    Participant
    1. Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Recovery. …
    2. Restart your PC to get to the sign-in screen, then press and hold down the Shift key while you select the Power icon > Restart in the lower-right hand corner of the screen. …
    3. You can also use installation media to reset your PC tutuapp.
    • This post was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Candace3048.
    his lordship
    Participant

my windows 10 computer message says it cant access my previous product manager . it worked for downloading ezdrummer2, but i purchased metal midi pack some time ago, toontrack account says i downloaded it and i can not find it anywhere in my computer. today i purchased the hard rock midi pack and the zip drive for product manager error says product manager file cannot be accessed. I assume I have done something wrong. i am new to this and need help please.

Operating system: Windows 10
    onewayout_1
    Participant

HI Flashaha,

Could you tell me how you got it sorted…I have all my toontrack stuff on an internal drive by itself. HOw can I get all those programs to see eachother?

Thx, Jeff

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.