Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Why Do You Hide The EZ Bass Forum From Prospective Customers?

EZbass Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • William Kleindienst
    Participant

I have all the EZ products you do as well AND I have EZBass and love it. A few of the midi products don’t match but I repeat they are few and far between. Buy it you will love it as you do the other EZ products.

John

Hi John,

hiding problems and acting snaky for getting more sales has nothing to do with it.
    IIRC it was implemented at a time when there were very limited support resources and a big percentage of Toontrack products were being cr@cked. Resulting in thinning out the limited support resources aiding non-paying “customers”.
    Toontrack is still a relatively small company but if enough users request forums being opened for all registered Toontrack users, i.e. owning one product makes it possible to read other product forums, I am sure they will consider it. Unless there is some underlying technical reason not to, that I am unaware of.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: rpm-nj
    John Staples
    Participant

Hi William,

Thank you for sharing your opinion of EZ Bass. Can you please elaborate on what you mean by “A few of the midi products don’t match”?

Rgds,
    John

John Staples
    Participant

Hi John,

Thanks for sharing that info. But, the cr@cking/fake-support requests you cited would not be an issue if you simply set the forums to read-only for non-registered customers. Hiding them from everyone who does not yet own the product feels like you are hiding something.

Rgds,
    John

• This post was modified 10 months, 3 weeks ago by John Staples.
    rpm-nj
    Participant

As another loyal Toontrack customer (EZD 2&3, EZK 1&2, currently in trial w EZB), I second the request to please open all forums to registered customers of ANY product.

Thanks

Bob

Thanked by: Marcin and HJ1000
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.