Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Where is the Neal Peart kit?!!?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • +1 for the EZX and or SDX Neil Peart.
    In the meantime, if you’re a fan of Neil Peart you can check: IK Multimedia Neil Peart Drums SampleTank 3 Sound Library or Sonic Reality Neil Peart Drums Volume 1: The Kit

Thanked by: MasonR2 and Frameshifter
    Mike Newingham
    Participant

I’d pay for that… Even if it wasn’t an official Neil Peart Kit, make something that could clearly be used for that purpose. Neil Peart Drums on SampleTank is neat, but, really limited in use. Their samples are OK, but, Toontrack ease of use and sound quality is superior (all puns intended). I’d be shocked if there wasn’t a Rush fan working for Toontrack. It’s time fellas!!!

Thanked by: MasonR2 and SergeantBergman
    Lucas Szydlowski
    Participant

Yeah, where is a Neil Peart kit? He’s got so many toms, temple blocks, cymbals, cowbells, etc. Especially since Neil Peart has retired since he’s been having physical pains just playing the songs live on tour. We should at least have the downloadable edition of Peart’s massive drum kit!

Thanked by: MasonR2 and SergeantBergman
    MBrady1967
    Participant

This guy figured it out!!  Limelight!

Thanked by: MasonR2 and Henrik
    mikmock
    Participant

BIG +1 from me too. I believe he has some spare time on his hands right now. I would even be happy with a midi pack.

I already built a kit with SD3 that includes 3 additional Hi Toms and created some fills with Grid Editor but they aren’t quite as good as Neil’s fills (actually nowhere close).

Great suggestion

Thanked by: MasonR2
    Oikoyenos
    Participant

Where is the Neil Peart kit???

Thanked by: MasonR2
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.