What’s in the box … psych!!!

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Whitten
    Participant

It’s clearly been stated on the forum many times.
    And do you really think you get to own all the SDX’s for the price of one?

Al Miller
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Whitten
    It’s clearly been stated on the forum many times.
    And do you really think you get to own all the SDX’s for the price of one?

Hehehe…I knew someone was going to respond with your exact answer and miss the point. First, I didn’t even know about this forum when I was doing the install…why would I? My point was that Toontrack could have created ONE install program to handle the basic install of Superior Drummer and the sound librarys. It would have been less confusing for sure. Second, no I did not expect to own all of the SDX’s for the price of one THAT’S why I was schocked to see all of the disk in the box. I thought there was some kind of crazy sale going on.

I’m just suggesting that Toontrack create one menu driven install program to eliminate any confusion. And it would be nice to bundle and mark the disk stating that a license is required for each product. A first time user is not likely to visit the help forum BEFORE he actually needs help. Stating anything “clearly” on their forum does little good for someone that is not aware of the forum.

Martin

ORIGINAL: almiller
    It would have been nice if the disk were bundled together with a sticker stating that an additional license is required…BEFORE I wasted my time on the install!!!

As far as I know, it says “No serials included” on the box. Sorry you had to go through the Metal Foundry install though, I know it can be quite time consuming…

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Whitten
    Participant

ORIGINAL: almiller
    Stating anything “clearly” on their forum does little good for someone that is not aware of the forum.

OK, fair enough.
    Speaking for myself, when I’m about to invest in something I generally research it by Googling.
    Google throws up online reviews of the product, plus links to the company’s website and related forums etc…..
    Ever wonder why there is a ‘Pre Sales’ section of this forum? Because lots of people end up here, looking for information before they buy a Toontrack product.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.