What SD Lacks

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Nicholas DiFabbio
    Participant

Manos thanks for that, I don’t see why you wouldn’t be allowed to mention other brands but I’m not sure.
    If what you say is true it’s another inexplicable example of poor planning and forethought by TT

John

@Manos_4 said:
    I found something which was really bad for a Drums VSTi like SD2. As SD2 can read libraries from EZDrummer Line you can’t build your own Drum Set from various (EZDrummer Line) products while with EZD2 you can!!

At first I was thinking he just didn’t find the way to do this with SD2 (messing with him with various type of words and phrases like (you are ignorant and you don’t know sh..), I was convinced that a product like this wouldn’t lock you down using drum parts from one product at a time. When, I finally understood that you couldn’t do that in SD2, I was greatly disappointed.  

Hi,

this is simply not true. Tell your friend to read up on how to use X-drums in Superior 2. It doesn’t work the same as in EZdrummer 2 but gives you far more flexibility over the drums, bleeds and microphones.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@John said:
    Hi,
    this is simply not true. Tell your friend to read up on how to use X-drums in Superior 2.
    It doesn’t work the same as in EZdrummer 2 but gives you far more flexibility over the drums,
    bleeds and microphones.
    BR,
    John  

For more information about using X-Drums,
    please refer to pages 20-21 of the SuperiorDrummer2 Operation manual

or on the Toontrack YouTube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH3bVYSFMUU
    Uploaded on Feb 10, 2011
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0HHJv3YfJE
    Published on Mar 7, 2016

Viewing 3 replies - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.