Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

What happened to Evil Drums…?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Ian Scott
    Participant

Me too, it is a shame because their other libraries on BFD are truly awesome. They do have some great midi packs too.

Whitten
    Participant

Not enough people bought it in Superior format to support it.

Nathan
    Participant

Well I tracked a copy down and imported it to the UK after the above conversation in January. I’m glad I did, I really like the sounds. I can’t find any anymore (Sweetwater sold out now), anybody know of anywhere else?

I’m very pleased I got this while I could.

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Juicy
    Participant

The odd time it will pop up on Ebay if your lucky.

Buck Tardley
    Participant

I just bought Evil Drums for Superior 2.0 from musician’s friend a few weeks ago for Christmas. I was actually surprised t arrived!

Boo yah!

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/pro-audio/platinum-samples-joe-barresi-evil-drums-sdx-for-superior-drummer-2.0-sample-collection

BryanMichael
    Participant

Actually the SDX is still available from Musicians Friend and Guitar Center. The name “Evil Drums” had me fooled at first, thinking this was for metal and hard rock. but they are GREAT sounding drums that would be at home on many pop/rock tracks as well. In fact, it is one of the best sounding SDX expansions out there.

Nathan
    Participant

That’s good to hear.

A bit expensive for us this side of the pond (it cost me shipping and duty), but for those wanting it in their setup, it’s still an option.

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Elvis Hodzic
    Participant

i am currently selling my EVIL DRUMS SDX, for a very fair price if anyone is interested…

Things are sorted out with Platinum Samples and the license transfer can be done via mail :)

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@Soultrash said:

i am currently selling my EVIL DRUMS SDX, for a very fair price if anyone is interested…

Things are sorted out with Platinum Samples and the license transfer can be done via mail :)

how much are you asking for it?

Elvis Hodzic
    Participant

@gseshleman said:

@Soultrash said:

how much are you asking for it?

120€/130$+shipping :)

Bella Zetin
    Participant

Hey, i know this thread is old, but im starting a studio and would LOVE to get evil drums on my new computer. Is anyone still looking to sell it? I dont want to go the illegal route and i really need this software because it is amazing. I bought the bfd version and it isn’t as good. Please email me with info if you have this available. TheEcholandStudio@gmail.com. Thanks.

Oscar Stern
    Participant

They should revive it.

Viewing 12 replies - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.