Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

What do I need to purchase first in order to run EZKeys MIDI?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

Ezkeys MIDI requires an EZkeys instrument.

The list of EZkeys instruments is here:

https://www.toontrack.com/ezkeys-line/#instruments

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

huertaaj
    Participant

So basically any of the EZkeys players is $179 and then I have to purchase EZkeys MIDI for styles.  Am I correct.  Is that the cheapest way to be able to use the EZkeys MIDI files?

huertaaj
    Participant

OK, I think I understand.  For example, the price is $179 for the player which includes the Grand Piano sound.  However, if I already purchased a different instrument Player for $179 (not the Grand Piano sound),  then adding the Grand Piano sound alone to that player would be $89.

Am I correct?

• This post was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by huertaaj.
    Scott

The first EZkeys Instruments purchase would cost $179 (Regular). And future EZkeys Instruments you purchase would be $89 (Expansion).

Yes, the cheapest way to use EZkeys MIDI is to purchase an EZkeys (Regular) Instrument first and then any MIDI packs.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

huertaaj
    Participant

OK, and can anyone tell me how many MIDI files or types of songs would be included in a single EZkeys MIDI pack.  I like the sound of the new “Folk EZkeys MIDI” pack and might go ahead and purchase the player and that particular pack if it is sufficiently attractive in terms of numbers of songs or melodies included .

Mark Styles
    Participant

You can easily start with just the instrument. Play around with that for a while. Then listen to examples of different midi packages to see what you might like.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.