Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

What about TD 5 7 or 8?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Rogue

TD-5 and TD-7 certainly are. Not sure about TD-8 but I think the TD-9 replaces it. anyway AFAIK TD-5 only supports switch hats. TD-7 does not have positional sensing, unlike the TD-8. That’s to the best of my recollection and may not be accurate however.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

myron
    Participant

Does S2.0 support psitional sensing? I haven’t read anything about it for this library.

M1 Mac Mini • 16GB RAM • OSX 14.2.1 • UA Quad • Logic 10.8 • Kontakt 7 • Toontrack SD3

Damian Blunt

ORIGINAL: moja music

Does S2.0 support psitional sensing? I haven’t read anything about it for this library.

Yes, there are centre and edge samples available that respond to the CC data sent by compatible modules

Damian Blunt - Toontrack
    Quality Assurance
    Betatesting

myron
    Participant

ORIGINAL: grandaddy

ORIGINAL: moja music

Yes, there are centre and edge samples available that respond to the CC data sent by compatible modules

“Edge” samples, are not the same as “rim” samples? Where can I read this info?

M1 Mac Mini • 16GB RAM • OSX 14.2.1 • UA Quad • Logic 10.8 • Kontakt 7 • Toontrack SD3

Rogue

no, rim and edge are not the same thing.

The edrummer guide is not yet ready so there is no documentation as regards to how that works in practice but these articulations are part of the Avatar set (meaning you should not expect positional sensing to have any effect on your EZX snares)… Damian pretty much summarized it here above though. In theory you only have one trigger to ‘learn’, assuming your module is set to its factory default.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.