WebPrice Via ToonTrack direct different than corporate music retail???

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

Toontrack doesn’t undercut its distributors so the prices on the Toontrack Webshop are normally higher than you will find if you shop around.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

LeFinn
    Participant

Dear Mr. Sibley,

While I respect your response as a nod of commitment to your distribution partners that’s not an answer. How about incentivizing loyal customers, my point is when there are other options in drumming software wouldn’t Toon Track like to build and enhance brand loyalty and market share through loyalty based actions?

As possible compromise how about offering a “member only” web price that matches (at least) the online retailers. On a side note how much do the partnerships cost the company versus how much revenue is made from download direct sales via Toon Tracks current delivery system?

Scott

I’m in no position to discuss Toontrack’s marketing strategies nor the details of our distribution contracts here over a public forum. My reply has been the official reply to Toontrack’s webshop pricing since Toontrack has had a webshop.

If you would like to discuss the matter further with Toontrack, I suggest contacting them privately via the Contact Support button in the FAQ below.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/my-issue-is-not-covered-in-this-faq-what-next/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.