Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

We still need native linux support !!

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Derek
    Participant

MacOS has little to do with Linux, they do share a common ancestor but the kernel is very different

Simply not true as far as “little to do with”… Unix, Linux, MacOS  are the same family is what I was saying.

Different than windblows entirely etc.
    Linux/MacOS/Unix OS versions don’t need to worry about compatibility and latency as they don’t use a driver cache like windblows.

This is why in 2023 Linux support is crucial.

There are literally millions of Linux users, and a vast majority of them use Ubuntu and Arch-like distros for their studio/audio needs.

Cheers.

virajjuniyal
    Blocked (Banned)

I work in computer repair, and while most computer users are just casual web, social, email, etc., then you have work from home, games.  Casual, know nothing users are win or mac.  We DO get a little dual boot, and pure linux stuff.

Derek
    Participant

IMO you hit the  nail on the head. BUT I’d say the Average windblows, macincrap (used to be macintosh before just ‘mac’) users (I use ’em all but these phrases are literally from my days 25+ years ago and still funny/relevant) are just that “users”. Power developers, and users like myself and others need more options than what’s provided in the proprietary cans that small ‘n’ limp and crApple provide. Cheers!

Adel Hishem
    Participant

Hi,

I have been a windows user and switched to linux recently, i’m surprised/disappointed that support for linux distributions is not available yet.

This a  new request to please consider adding native support to linux.

Gonna buy this literally the day you launch Linux version.
    Please make this happen

Cory Graff
    Participant

Has anyone heard if this is a possibility at some point?

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.