We need a Latin Percussion Midi Pack

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • jorgo stefani
    Participant

+1

José Miguel Bloise
    Participant

There are a lot of World Music artists who currently use both EZDrummer and Superior Drummer. Why not reach out for help?

Or, you could make a contest, and having a MIDI pack with all the winners and best runners examples of their art.

This could be a high-visibility Marketing and fidelisation opportunity/exercise.

Food for thought…? Maybe…?

tominla
    Participant

I just bought the EZdrummer and the Latin Percussion and could not believe there was no midi packs for it….Are you kidding? I moved from BeatBuddy to this platform and am extremely disappointed there is not one midi pack for this. Seems like a myopic view of the world music and missing a huge market. People been asking for three years and nothing….zip…nadda….

Thanked by: pacificm
    pacificm
    Participant

Obviously Western trap style drumming is an important and popular type of drumming.  But, like it or not, we are living in an increasingly global world which supports more varied types of drumming and percussion.

Toontrack, EZ Drummer and Superior Drumming are some of the top drumming systems available around the globe right now.  It would be so exciting to see them move into more world sounds for their customers.  I, for one, would eagerly acquire copies!

Ian Broughton
    Participant

Come on Toontrack, pull your finger out!

delboy007
    Participant

The mystery continues. Finally we have a latin rhythms midi pack but as far as I can see, there are no bossa novas ?

Pauly_1
    Participant

I would buy in a second…I have several songs I would love to use it for! Do it, TT!

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.