Update from EZD1 to EZD2.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • hasse11
    Participant

Additional info
    When I try to create a new track with the EZX with Latin Perc EZX, i got the following message.
    EZ drummer cannot find the sound files…

John

Hi,

you obviously must have moved or copied the ‘ezdrummer.dll’ file post initial install.
    Please perform a Search on your system for ‘ezdrummer.dll’ and delete any versions that show up. Next install the EZdrummer 2.0.2 update and apply the updates for your EZX:s.
    If EZdrummer 2 isn’t picked up automatically by Cubase, please add the path in Cubase prefs to include in the VST scan. Make sure you point to the correct version, i.e. 32-bit or 64-bit. The 32-bit is installed by Default in the (x86) path.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

hasse11
    Participant

Thanks!
    But it is not working properly yet.
    I made a search, and deleted 4 files named “ezdrummer.dll”.
    Then I reinstalled as you described.

When opening a Cubase project, I got a message that the Ezdrummer VST was missing. Then I searched up the “ezdrummer.dll”. Then I copied the file to the Steinberg Cubase VST folder – together with other VST plugins.
    Now I get another error. Please find attached photo.

-Hans

EZdrummer2Problem.jpg

hasse11
    Participant

Well, when I try opening the EZ VST plugin second time, it works! With EZD2 graphic and sounds etc. But I get the error message on every first try – second time it seems to work properly. So something is not OK, allthough, I am able to work Cool

-Hans

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.