Uninstall/ how do I do it

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • jburgener
    Participant

I have EZ Drummer 2.  Then loaded Superior Drummer 3 later.  Can I uninstall EZ drummer 2 without touching Superior drummer 3?

Operating system: Windows 10
    • This post was modified 4 years ago by jburgener.
    John

Hi,

my first question would be: why?

They can coexist without any problems on your system and you can load the EZdrummer 2 sounds and use the MIDI in SD3.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jburgener
    Participant

John,

Running out of disk space.  Hope to get some space back by deleting EZ Drummer and keeping Superior Drummer 3 working.

dcoffey1968
    Participant

hello , I am a superior drummer 3 user and I recently purchased the superior drummer 3 library on SSD

to save space on my hard drive so how do i uninstall the superior drummer 3 library off of my hard drive

as i have already uninstalled superior drummer 3 and reinstalled but the library is still there !!! please advise

thank you very much !!! dave

Thanked by: skotterz
    John

Hi Dave,

just navigate to the ‘SL-SuperiorDrummer3’ folder on your internal drive and delete it. If you need help finding it, it should be visible in the Details > Installation Info tab in the Product Manager.

Then make sure there is only a library path to the external drive.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

defkaluga
    Participant

s not help.  I cannot find the installation details?? Can you give more information?  I found the installer information but nothing on how to Uninstall?

Jason Zeider
    Participant

I would like to move EZ Keys from my Mac to a SSD. I accidentally downloaded it to the wrong location. Was is the best way for me to do this? I’ve already copied the three EZKs that I purchased from Application Support to the external hard drive but I cannot find a way to point to the new library location in the application. I was able to do this with Superior Drummer 3 but I cannot figure out how to do it with EZ Keys. Thank you.

Operating system: macOS Catalina (10.15)
    John

Hi Jason,

please see this FAQ:

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/can-i-relocate-the-ezbass-sound-library-folder-to-my-external-drive/

It’s written for EZbass but the principle is the same, just switch out ‘EZbass’ for ‘EZkeys’.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jason Zeider
    Participant

That worked perfectly! Thank you for responding so quickly, I really appreciate it.

dUg pinnick
    Participant

so far nothing has uninstalled the product. I need to re instal from scratch, and so far theres no info that actually helps me at all!!!!

brendan371
    Participant

John and other Mods,

I installed the EZKeys Grand Piano demo in Garageband.  I purchased a key for EZKeys Upright Piano from Sweetwater.  I have my key, but apparently the demo can’t use my key to just allocate the correct libraries.  The uninstaller included with the Demo will not run on current MacOS.  What’s the deal; no uninstaller?  Do I need to manually uninstall all components before installing my new paid copy of EZKeys?

gotdrums
    Participant

Twisted Kit EZX for Mac sound library update won’t install. Says 1 or more files is damaged. And I cannot uninstall the update effectively. I delete the downloaded file, download again and it still says the file is damaged. So I have Twisted but no sound files. Please help. Thanks.

Scansterz
    Participant

ok, so I’v read and looked.. no, there is no UnInstall… it is greayed out – no matter if I redownload the libs or not.

So, what do I do? Erase the whole sample lib and start again?

Avise.

John

Hi Scansterz,

which product are we talking about?

What is the problem underlying you wanting to Uninstall and Reinstall?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

lionsgrowl12
    Participant

it says uninstaller is unavailable what now? I don’t have a stand alone program!!

I really need one.Thanks

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.