triplet feel midi – ala beach boys / sesame street theme

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

Yes, The term Swing or Shuffle is there in EZK, these are the correct ways of naming a non straight time feel .

“wouldn’t it be Nice is” is simply in a swing feel.

Juicy
    Participant

In EZK’s
    >Pop/Rock has >Swing 4/4 and a song > Pop Shufflle,125 bpm
    The chords are even similar to part of the verse of the BB’s song

Kip Count
    Participant

Thank you! The best answer I could hope for. I purchased pop/rock and that shuffle was exactly what I was looking for. I managed to recreate Wouldn’t it be Nice in no time at all. Thanks again. I even got up at 2am to buy it from Sweetwater, and start working. I woke my 4 year old up, who in turn woke my 8 month old up, as well as my wife. She yelled at me, but i believe it was all worth it. 🙂 thanks again for steering me in the right direction.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Juicy
    Participant

Hey Bro isn’t it time dad gets to wake up the house for a change !!
    Seriously thats great to hear you got it on.

Kip Count
    Participant

This too shall pass. I got up a little early before work to clean up a the kitchen a little bit. She likes that stuff.

Really makes you think about those times you took for granted when you were younger. All that free time you had for music you instead spent playing PlayStation and eating Dominos, amongst other recreational activities.

So glad I’ve been digging back into EZkeys lately. I bought it the day it came out or so, but hadn’t touched it since. I was floored to learn they had that feature (I believe it’s a new feature) where you can map out your chord progression, then apply the groove to it. That has proven crazy useful. I’ve been resurrecting songs of mine that originally had no piano at all, and now doing new versions of them with piano as the central instrument. The songs have taken on some serious new life.

Also just ordered Classic Electrics and the Upright from AudioDeluxe. Call me inspired (and a little sleep deprived).

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Greg
    Participant

Your post inspired me to dig out ezkeys. Like you, I hadn’t really used it after I bought it. The new features of 1.1 are a lot of fun. It would great if this would be further developed with an AI ala jamstix. I’m surprised no VSTi maker has moved in that direction at all.

Intel 13900K, Windows 11 , Cubase Pro 12.0.50, Studio One 5.2.1.64495, 64GB RAM, UA Apollo x4 Thunderbolt, RME UFX – USB 96K, 64 sample buffer size, Radeon 570, 42″ 4k monitor

MIDI controller: Roland A-37, Jamstik Studio, MCU Pro + expander
    Drum Brain: Yamaha DTX 900, RHH135 hihat, 2 crash and 1 ride cymbal, 4 toms.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.