Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Topics are dissappearing

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

http://www.toontrack.com/forum/ezdrummer-help/prroblem-wiht-exd2-and-reaper/ – is it that one you are looking for? I used the search function (top left on the forum) and searched for “Problem with Reaper”.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

jazzmandan
    Participant

“ACCESS DENIED, YOU DO NOT HAVE PERMISSION TO VIEW THIS PAGE”. What gives??

Henrik
    Participant

I’ll check why you get that message…

Toontrack

Henrik
    Participant

You can access your post if you go to the forums first page (click “Forum” just under the search area in the top left corner). From there, click “EZdrummer Support”, then “EZdrummer Help”. On page 2 you should find it (if you check this later your post will probably be on page 3 or higher)

Toontrack

jazzmandan
    Participant

@Henrik said:

You can access your post if you go to the forums first page (click “Forum” just under the search area in the top left corner). From there, click “EZdrummer Support”, then “EZdrummer Help”. On page 2 you should find it (if you check this later your post will probably be on page 3 or higher)

Those options do not show for me?? No “EZdrummer Support” or “EZdrummer Help” appear?

Lerxst_1
    Participant

@jazzmandan said:

@Henrik said:

Those options do not show for me?? No “EZdrummer Support” or “EZdrummer Help” appear?

I can confirm that the option does not show for me either. I cannot find “EZdrummer Support” or “EZdrummer Help”.

jazzmandan
    Participant

So is someone there working on this??

Edward Bower
    Participant

@jazzmandan said:

@Henrik said:

I can confirm that the option does not show for me either. I cannot find “EZdrummer Support” or “EZdrummer Help”.

Hi Henrik

I have facing same problem, can you please help me?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.