Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Toontrack Prices Confusion

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Scott

The Drumtracker product page show $149 US here both on the product page and when added to cart.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gajet
    Participant

Thanks Scott, Maybe because I am from Australia I most probably get a different web page to you,
    Maybe the webmasters could find where the problem is because this product on your website has a big white sign that say’s e89 (I cannot enter the correct symbol but I think it’s for the Euro)
    I have no problem paying E149 which is AU$208.9 and US$198.7 if that is the correct price I am just confused why It’s advertised for E89.
    You say Scott that on your end its say’s $149 US which is actually E111.68 ?
    Every product that i see on Toontrack’s website is priced in Euro (well I think its Euro) so If your paying $149 US and I am paying E149 am i the only person who thinks this is strange?
    Also I have just checked my online bank statement and this is part of the transaction –
    Toontrack Music Umea SW
    MCD6265EUR229.00   $317.92
    This is my purchase of SD2 which was advertised at E229 and that exact amount was added to my cart, so here’s another issue if you convert these figures at current rates you get this
    229 US Dollar (USD) = 240.6522 Australian Dollar (AUD)
    229 Euro (EUR) = 321.2863 Australian Dollar (AUD)
    229 Euro (EUR) = 305.6155 US Dollar (USD)
    So I purchase my products in Euro so Scott you and I are both looking at two different websites if you purchase in US$
    I hope you can see my concerns Scott.

jgro002
    Participant

Hey,

I just looked on the Toontrack site and it was 89 Euro on my end too…I’m in New Zealand

Jeremy.

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

godprobe
    Participant

Hi Gajet,
    Can you double-check your country/currency selection in your account settings?…
    https://www.toontrack.com/account.asp

I just temporarily switched mine over to Australia and get the €89 price both on the site and in the cart.
    I know when this version of the Toontrack site design first went up, I had to adjust the country/currency thing — by default, it said “U.S.” but was showing British pounds here.  If that doesn’t work, try clearing your browser cookies and double-checking that the browser can actually store cookies for the Toontrack site.

WinXP | Fireface 800 | Variax | Axe-Fx | Toontrack | Komplete | Reaper http://www.godprobe.com/projects/notemaps/

Gajet
    Participant

Thank you for responding,
    My Currency is set to Australia and DrumTracker is priced E89 and when I add it to my cart its say’s… Ahh! its says now E89 fantastic well it is fixed thank you
    I will proceed shortly and buy it.

I actually have other concerns at the moment with Superior Drummer 2 crashing Protools 8 LE every time i try to change kits in SD2 have a post with more details here http://www.toontrack.com/forum/m.aspx?m=102491if anyone would like to help.

Cheers
    Gajet

Pierre
    Participant

Is there any way to see the price in dollars?????????????????   All that I see is SEK 1599  what the fuck is this$$$$$ no way to change somewhere to see the price in dollars….  Won’t buy anything in SEK

Scott

Is there any way to see the price in dollars?????????????????   All that I see is SEK 1599  what the fuck is this$$$$$ no way to change somewhere to see the price in dollars….  Won’t buy anything in SEK

Proceed to the checkout and change the country there. You should be able to select the correct currency for your country.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.