Toontrack EZX and SDX Expansion Kits Up To 50% Off

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Spirit
    Participant

Hello,

It depends on your preference. For that price, I would take two SDX (Custom & Vintage and Music City), but this is my preference

Modern Day Catastrophists

myron
    Participant

Yeah, definitely get 2 for this great price!

M1 Mac Mini • 16GB RAM • OSX 14.2.1 • UA Quad • Logic 10.8 • Kontakt 7 • Toontrack SD3

pimenta
    Participant

Man.. that is a tough one…for the flexibility I would get the New York Studios.

By the way just got Music City and Customd and Vintage SDX…. before the promo as always .. of course 🙁

Pim

4 year old Dell XPS 410 Intel® Core™2 E6700 4GB XP SP 2
    Sony Vaio Core Duo 2 P7450 6GB Windows 7 64 bit
    Roland Td20KX/SPD30
    Superior 2-all SDX /Ezdrummer couple of packs
    BFD2/BFD ECO/Addictive Drums

Martin

Depends on what you’re into…Me, my absolute favourite is the 1963 Ludwig with the 26″ Slingerland kick that is featured in the Allaire lib of N.Y. Vol 2. It’s massive.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

ea350
    Participant

I wish they had the same prices in the UK, I really like that C&V

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

marcopolo
    Participant

HI

I am based in the UK and I bought Music City and C&V from these guys and they arrived within a week and I was only hit with £30UKP import duties so I still saved nearly £80 on the order. Incidentally I love C&V and seems to have (in my opinion) the most versatile kits.

cheers

Butter Buns
    Participant

guitar center was offering this deal as well. but audiomidi is the only one who’s selling the music city sdx for 79 bucks. i picked the claustrophobic ezx though.too bad they never have the joe barresi evil drums for sale thats the one ive always wanted other than the metal foundry which i already have. that being said im looking for an sdx that would be suitable for heavy styles. maybe ill get the new york studios sdx…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.