The Classic EZX = Fantastic!!!

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Tobias Bergsten
    Participant

This EZX is really great. I use it to make drumtracks for my brothers AOR project. Though I have an issue with too few round robbins(?) on the rim shot snare. If I use it to play a regular rock beat on 2 and 4 it seems like there’s only two alternating and it gets pretty obvious to me on the “snare tail” with different pitch. Is this the case and is there anything I can do about it?

/Tobias

Mac Mini (Late 2012), 2,3 GHz i7 QC, 16GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, OSX 10.15.7, Novation X-station audio/midi interface. Logic Pro 10.6.2

Whitten
    Participant

I think you have an issue.
    There are way more than two rimshot samples.
    Probably best to start a new thread in the EZdrummer Help forum.

Juicy
    Participant

I really like it too,Well done Mr W ,The only oddity to me is the Yamaha 3rd tom ,perhaps at mid hi velocity .
    The length of the note (as long as some of the cymbals)
    Just seems to totally drown the Floor Tom to the point you cant hear the floor tom if the 3rd tom is used prior in a fill.
    This i understand may be less apparent in a sample session and indeed be awesome at the time
    I too have played real drums and understand you can hit a sweet spot with tuning that creates a very healthy decay,
    thats all fine but just have a listen to it in final context on the EZx.
    I can put this in to SD2 and fix it quick smart but what about the fellas who have only EZ Drummer
    Plz instead of telling me to use a different kit or EZx or i’m plain wrong,i invite the lads check it,perhaps even to think about a fix on an update of this
    Fantastic !! EZx

Regards

Tobias Bergsten
    Participant

I’ve noticed the same thing about the Yamaha tom. I thought it could be some kind of resonance in my desk but maybe not.

Mac Mini (Late 2012), 2,3 GHz i7 QC, 16GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD, OSX 10.15.7, Novation X-station audio/midi interface. Logic Pro 10.6.2

Viewing 4 replies - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.