The Blues EZX

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

+ 1
    Nicely done TT !

Nathan
    Participant

I like those snare drums!

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

chris byrne
    Participant

So I bought the midi pack from this ezx and the loops are great but one thing-they are All four bars long! It’s a real shame because we all know blues is usually based on a 12 bar pattern and drummers don’t play the same thing 3 times in the 12 bars. So to make these work I have to go in and editing crash cymbals and take out little fills etc. Guys, these loops sound great but PLEASE, longer loops. Let the guy play and record it, turn it into midi and I will pay you twice the asking price.
    Nice sounding drums BTW. It’s great to have any company release a pack like this for a music that is often overlooked.

Juicy
    Participant

But If they cut them into small pieces they seem more numerous.

Nathan
    Participant

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

jbraner
    Participant

I have to go in and editing crash cymbals and take out little fills etc.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with this either This way you get exactly what you want…

John Braner
    http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
    and all the major streaming/download sites.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Reaper 7 x64 (latest version), Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 3950x, 32GB RAM, MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi mobo (not using wifi though), NVIDIA GEForce GT710 video card, MOTU Ultralite AVB audio interface

chris byrne
    Participant

ORIGINAL: jbraner

I have to go in and editing crash cymbals and take out little fills etc.

Of course there’s nothing wrong with this either This way you get exactly what you want…

Well yes and I love getting exactly what I want! Lol! However, as I stated earlier to piece together 3 bars of 4 to make the 12 bar phrase sounds clunky. The blues midi pack was better because it was full phrases. In rock or pop a 4 or 8 beat pattern is great but in a blues situation it leaves a lot to be desired. Just my observation.
    And thanks for all the replies everyone!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.