One day only: Up to 20% off all individual EBXs for EZbass!*

One day only: Up to 20% off all
individual EBXs for EZbass!

One day only: Up
to 20% off all individual EBXs
for EZbass!

symbol crashes

Studio Corner
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

To add a cymbal crash, open your host MIDI editor and pencil the cymbal crash in. Check the ‘?’ menu in EZdrummer for the MIDI mapping for your specific product.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

walshinator666
    Participant

I don’t know i’ve clicked the ? but can’t find anything that says midi mapping,just midi folder and midi layout but can’t do anything on them

Scott

The MIDI layout shows what MIDI notes will trigger the cymbal crashes.

Use this as a guide when using your host DAW MIDI editor to write your grooves. What host are you using with EZdrummer to make your drum tracks in? Please fill in your system specs in your member profile page.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott

For example, when I open the MIDI layout, it shows that Crash A is triggered by MIDI note ’49’ (C#2).

I create a drum part in my host (Reaper) by either dragging and dropping the MIDI grooves and then opening up the MIDI editor (double clicking on the MIDI) and adding note ’49’ on the editor window.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

walshinator666
    Participant

I’m using a line 6UX2 interface into reaper.I see the keyboard picture but don’t know how to do it.Also if I like a certain beat but the tempo isn’t quite right,how do I change the tempo just a little?I know the 1/2.1x.and 2x but what about suttle changes?

Scott

Please download the Reaper manual from here:

http://www.reaper.fm/userguide.php

See Chapter 12 Manipulating and Editing MIDI Items for info on using the MIDI editor.

Also if I like a certain beat but the tempo isn’t quite right,how do I change the tempo just a little?I know the 1/2.1x.and 2x but what about suttle changes?

See Chapter 10.8 Changing the Time Signature Marker and Chapter 14.26 Using the Tempo Map and Play Speed Envelopes.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.