Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Superior drummer wont authorise

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Scott

How is the authorization failing? Are you getting an error? Has the Computer ID changed?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Dave Dunsire
    Participant

@Scott said:

How is the authorization failing? Are you getting an error? Has the Computer ID changed?

The logic board was recently replaced as well as the hard drive re formatted i’m betting it has to do with the logic board but every time i try to register it on toontrack it says its incorrect

Scott

I’ve removed your inactive authorizations. You should be able to authorize your new Computer ID now.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Dazed Veins
    Participant

Hi, I am interested in your software, beware: I just destroyed a MOTU BPM software package and an iLok dongle, and I injured a toe. So please tell me: does ezkeys require an iLok dongle or not? No, and I won’t care if it is not in your faq, I DELIBERATELY will not buy your software as long as I can’t find the next message at your site IMMEDIATELY: “this software DOESN’T require any dongle.” Thank you in advance and you don’t have to reply: I will be waiting.

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@Dazed Veins said:

Hi, I am interested in your software, beware: I just destroyed a MOTU BPM software package and an iLok dongle, and I injured a toe. So please tell me: does ezkeys require an iLok dongle or not? No, and I won’t care if it is not in your faq, I DELIBERATELY will not buy your software as long as I can’t find the next message at your site IMMEDIATELY: “this software DOESN’T require any dongle.” Thank you in advance and you don’t have to reply: I will be waiting.

interesting post….
    Toontrack software currently DOESN’T require any dongle.
    Your toes are safe but for other hardware and software.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.