Superior Drummer 3 Request – Ability to Mute Notes In the Grid Editor

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • JD_51
    Participant

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars on SD3 and not being able to toggle a Mute tool. The workflow on this “top of the line” software is garbage. Should’ve researched more before I bought.

• This post was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by JD_51.
    Peter Lurye
    Participant

Imagine paying hundreds of dollars on SD3 and not being able to toggle a Mute tool. The workflow on this “top of the line” software is garbage. Should’ve researched more before I bought.

• This post was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by JD_51.

Respectfully, I gotta say I think that’s a pretty huge exaggeration. 🙂 I personally think SD3 is a mind-blowingly well-designed piece of software, which is why the lack of ability to mute notes in the grid editor is such a perplexing deficiency.  Don’t get me wrong—no one wants this feature more than I do, but I wouldn’t indict the whole VI for that…

PL

shapeshifterlive
    Participant

Hi There, has this been implemented yet? Started editing on grid editor..the best for drums I’ve seen, but.. reeeeally need that mute feature 🙂 many thanks

Jacy Smith
    Participant

Hi There, has this been implemented yet? Started editing on grid editor..the best for drums I’ve seen, but.. reeeeally need that mute feature 🙂 many thanks

Nope.

Peter Lurye
    Participant

It hasn’t. Can I suggest you file a support ticket to request it?

PL

John Baker Baker
    Participant

…and I request that Toontrack personnel check their own darned forum and have their marketing/support people read this darned thread! (It’s almost 5 years old now…)

Scott

All feature requests are noted by Toontrack. Toontrack never comments on future releases or features that may or may not be included in future releases.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Jacy Smith
    Participant

PL

That’s what this section of the forum (ie. Requests and Feedback) is for.

Peter Lurye
    Participant

PL

That’s what this section of the forum (ie. Requests and Feedback) is for.

Indeed. I submitted a support ticket on this subject anyway. However, based on Scott’s recent response (as evidence that Toontrack is reading these messages), perhaps it’s not necessary…

NoBruno
    Participant

+1 for muting individual notes — please!

Petter

The ability to mute notes in the Grid Editor was added in Superior Drummer version 3.3.0 in case you missed it!

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Thanked by: Scott Eshleman and Jacy Smith
    Jacy Smith
    Participant

The ability to mute notes in the Grid Editor was added in Superior Drummer version 3.3.0 in case you missed it!

Great! Thank you!

• This post was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Jacy Smith.
    Peter Lurye
    Participant

WOW!! Faith in humanity restored—thanks! Also love the new MIDI tab in the Grooves Pane. SD3 is the best…

Cheers,

Peter

John Baker Baker
    Participant

Wonderful news! Now I can end my annual bitching! Hooray!

onewayout_1
    Participant

Sorry not pertinent

• This post was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by onewayout_1.
Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.