Superior drummer 3 Export wav option

Studio Corner
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Scott

S3 is more advanced than EZD2 and has an extensive Bounce facilities. Please check the Bounce section of the S3 manual for all the details.

https://www.toontrack.com/manual/superior-drummer-3/7/7-1-the-track-menu/#7-1-1-bounce

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

blaisal73
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I tried to understand the bounce function but it seems that you can export a single file of the track like in the Ezdrummer. It exports a multiple wav files. I just need the export the track as single audio file. Merci

Scott

In the Advanced section of Bounce (see the manual) you select Bounce Output Channels, if you have all channels routed to output 1/2 (default) you will get a single stereo wav file mix.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

blaisal73
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you again for your help. All the channel in the mixer is Out 1/2. When I used the advanced section of bounce I selected the bounce output channel and I exported the song. And again there are a multiple tracks saves, not just one wav file.  The manual is not clear. Merci. Alex

Scott

Can you take a screenshot of the Advanced Bounce settings you have? From the info provided, I have no idea why it’s not working.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

blaisal73
    Participant

The screeshots . Thank you.

Scott

And what does the bounce produce? I’ve tried a few test bounces with those settings and I always get a single file stereo for named Out 1+2.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mazanthony83
    Participant

Not sure if the previous guy solved this issue, but I’m having the same problem. I’ve attached screenshots.

mazanthony83
    Participant

My mistake, it looks like during the process of bouncing it creates a bunch of files, but once completed it will be put to one file.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.