Super Drummer 3 – "Full Bundle"

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scott

Hi Ian. It’s Scott 🙂

I’m not sure what you mean by Full Bundle? Do you mean S3 with all EZXs, SDXs, and Drum MIDI packs? If so, no, there isn’t any package like that. Usually, users purchase S3 and then expand if and when then desire.

As for MIDI packs, there are bundles. 6 packs I believe.

Also, the S3 browser had a function called Show Webshop MIDI to allow you to search the Toontrack’s entire MIDI universe for grooves. For example, say you Tap2Find a groove and the results don’t come close with the grooves you own. Click the Show Webshop MIDI and your search will included all the MIDI packs you don’t own as well as the ones you do own. You can then purchase the pack if you want it.

Let me know if you need more help.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

MBI (Ian)
    Participant

Thanks Scott

I meant SD3 plus all the SDXs.

However, some helpful users, including a seller! suggested I buy just the standard pack.. Get used to it, then decide what I need. No point buying everything at the beginning without taking the time to see if there’s what I need. And if I need grooves, just buy the midi packs separately.

ButI didn’t know about the part where you can buy from the shop. Kinda like loopcloud. That’s really helpful. Like yourself and others on here..

Thanks

Ian

Thanked by: Scott
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.