Studio expanding: Superior Drummer Crossgrade or second EZDrummer2?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Hi!
    My studio is expanding,
    and I’m looking into installing Toontrack products on more computers that can operate at the same time.
    Thanks for your help!
    Markku Lorentz
    Pengu Studios

1) What is the best option here? I’d like to start with having Toontrack EZDrummer2 on two computers running at the same time (two people working potentially simultaneously). Can I buy a second EZDrummer2 license on my account? And then run the plugins from the same account at the same time? How about if I need a third workstation running EZDrummer2 at the same time? Etc..

Your EZD2 license provides simultaneous authorization & operation on 2 computers.

If I crossgrade to Superior Drummer 3… Do I still retain the EZDrummer2 license, and then could run EZD2 and SD3 from the same account on two computers at the same time?

Yes. Likewise, you’ll end up with two (2) licenses of each EZD2 & SD3 to use as you wish.

Do I have to start a fully new Toontrack account for the second computer?

No.

Peter Zingerle
    Participant

Hi,

Does Superior Drummer 3 Crossgrade version fully work regarding authorizations? Can my kids work with EZ drummer on their pc at the same time as I work on SD3 Crossgrade, or do I have to get the full SD3 version? So in total 4 authorizations (2 EZ, 2 SD3 Crossgrade) at the same time.

Thanks a lot

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.