Standalone version not installed (MacOS)

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • john_77
    Participant

tryed still same problm

ScottScott

tryed still same problm

Please use the Toontrack Product Manager to install.

https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

gruizy2k
    Participant

I have the same problem. I installed the program using Product Manager. I have Big Sur 10.13.6 on Apple Mini Mac I7 (2018). One technician from a store tried to help but no luck. I believe it has to do with the OS not compatible, or some update needed.

JohnJohn

Hi,

there should be no problem using the Product Manager on Big Sur if you’re on Intel, and even if you have an M1, it should be fine running in Rosetta 2.
    I’m running all current Toontrack products on Big Sur 11.3.1.

I’m curious, if you do not have Toontrack folder in Applications, where do you run the Toontrack Product Manager from?

And what does the Product Manager tell on the installation info tab for your product (which I assume is Ezdrummer 2)? Is it possible for you to provide a screen shot?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

DNJ Entertainment
    Participant

Apparently this is an ongoing issue, Toontrack hasn’t figured out a solution for. I’m having same issues after I had to reinstall Protools and I’ve done everything mentioned in the above threads. What now

My I Mac is practically brand new operating system Big Sur 11.

Attachments:
    DNJ Entertainment
    Participant

I need to take back my frustration about this issue because Toontrack contacted my wife the same day but she didn’t see it until the next day and they stayed with her until it was fixed.

At least Toontrack has awesome support team unlike Protools

Thanked by: Scott
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.