Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Sounds won’t load in EZ Drummer

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

Hi,

are you bridging the 32-bit version in a 64-bit host? If so, this is not supported. Instead you should install the 64-bit version also and point Sonar to this version instead of the 32-bit version, since that could cause what you are experiencing.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

DavidWT
    Participant

Thanks, John. That must be what’s going wrong. I see now that the 64 bit upgrade is included in update 1.4. Hadn’t noticed that before.

UPDATE: Okay, I’ve tried downloading the updater again, but it’s still not working. When I try to open the 64-bit updater, I get the following error message:
    “Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have appropriate permission to access the item.”
    (I am set up as the administrator on this PC, so I’m not sure what it means when it says I may not have appropriate permission.)

Then Norton pops up and tells me the file isn’t safe, and automatically deletes it.

The 32 bit updater works fine, but that doesn’t help since I need the 64 bit version.

Any suggestions?

DavidWT
    Participant

OK, never mind… I got it working now. Seems Norton just doesn’t like your 64 Bit Updater. After Norton removed the file, I told Norton to restore it (despite Norton’s insistence that it could be harmful to my computer), and then I was able to install it and it works fine now.
    You might want to check with Norton to find out why they don’t trust your file. I suspect I can’t be the only person to have experienced this problem.

Thanks again for your help! Glad to have EZ Drummer up and running again.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.