Sooooooooo sloooooooooow…

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • John

Hi,

I take it you are referring to EZdrummer?
    You are in fact “just” loading a kit and not loops. The Groove Browser and player is for playing back MIDI files, should you wish to.
    Superior 2 upsamples on the fly and has completely different loading times at sample rates above 44,1kHz, compared to EZdrummer.
    As an example, I just created a Logic Project in 96kHz and loaded a ≈600MB kit in 6 seconds with Superior 2. It took me well over 2 minutes to load the Default kit in EZdrummer @96kHz.
    They are two different products for different purposes; one a light-weight songwriter companion, the other a full-fledged professional studio product. That said, there are pro’s using EZdrummer in their final products.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dick pupa
    Participant

OK, good to know. Thanks, John. Are the drums in EZ Drummer (which is what I’m using) included in Superior 2? I’m really liking them, and plan to use Toontrack exclusively from now on. And can EZ Drummer and Superior 2 co-exist in one DAW?

dick pupa
    Participant

Never mind, dude, I found the product page! I’m goin’ for it. Thanks again.
    Rick

Whitten
    Participant

You can use EZdrummer inside Superior.
    I sometimes work at 96Khz and Superior loads fast.

Jan Erik
    Participant

What do you mean by that?? How do you do it?

Rogue

with EZdrummer installed, the core library, named ‘pop/rock’ will be available as per any other EZdummer set (EZX).

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Whitten
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Jan Erik Ernst

What do you mean by that?? How do you do it?

If you own and use Superior, EZdrummer and it’s expansions appear as sound libraries inside Superior, just like a Superior expansion (SDX).

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.