Songwriters Drumpack 2 compatability

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

No, you will have access to all the MIDI inside the EZdrummer browser. The names on the demos only indicate which product was used in the creation of the demos.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kelcarruthers123
    Participant

hello, sorry if this message is a bit irrelevant to this thread but i’m just needing a quick answer.
    If I download ‘Nashville’ do i get the ez drummer program to use for the ‘Nashville’ sounds. hope ya get my drift. thanks alot 🙂

Scott

You need to purchase EZdrummer to use any EZX expansion library.

No, no I don’t get your drift…unless you’re asking about warez on an official product support forum…but no one is that dumb.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kelcarruthers123
    Participant

cheers for quick reply, although i still dont have a clue what your on with this warez, but any ty.

Damian Donnelly
    Participant

Ok that makes sense thanks. Theres actually 3 songwriters drumpacks, I was thinking about the pack 2 simply because I liked what I heard on the demos but there must be a lot more actually in the packs than the demos can represent.

What are the basic differences between the packs? Are they themed in some way?

Cheers

John

The first pack is pretty all-round but I guess most focus (if any) is around mid tempo. The 2nd pack I’d say is slow to mid tempo based and the 3rd is up tempo based.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.