Songwriter and other Addpaks

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Martin

Hi,

There will be coming more MIDI packs, no question about that. I can’t really comment on the content of them though, but there is usually halftime grooves included.

Thanks,

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

jgro002
    Participant

Hi,

I too have requested more half-time grooves in the past. So +1

Cheers,
    Jeremy.

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

chris byrne
    Participant

I love the songwriter format. Pleeeeese don’t stray from that.

jgro002
    Participant

I agree with icebox too. The format of the Songwriter packs has been something of a revelation for me – I have found them to be by-far the most useful midi I have used by any company. This is due to the length of the grooves in particular, as well as having the different variations to choose from.

I have tried midi packs from other companies, but even if you find a groove that fits your musical vision, if it’s only one bar long it is kinda useless as far as I’m concerned. Just looping one bar over and over for a whole song doesn’t exactly sound real.

So yeah, more packs in the same format as the Songwriter’s midi packs would be great!

Cheers,
    Jeremy.

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

Christian Mayr
    Participant

@jgro002: you have wrote exactly the right things, because the length of the loops are important to hear the “real feel” ! And for the workflow it’s a great advantage to have more bars. It’s really time-killing to edit every bar. So I’m looking forward to when new Songwriter packs coming soon ( and with lot of Halftime Grooves )

Greets
    Chris

Martin

Hi guys,

glad to hear you like ´em! We do too! I’m positive that will be more MIDI packs in the ‘Songwriters’ format, with the longer grooves. Stay tuned..

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Christian Mayr
    Participant

thank’s a lot for the message, really good news

Greets Chris

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.