“Show Web Shop Midi” not working

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • John

Hi,

there was a big site update yesterday, please try again.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

adiaz7531
    Participant

@John said:
    Hi,

there was a big site update yesterday, please try again.

BR,
    John  

Thanks John! It’s 6:03PM EST here now and it still isn’t working. Still updating over there?

adiaz7531
    Participant

I just tried again today, Sunday Oct 22nd and it’s still not working….

Any timeframe on this??

jayeson field
    Participant

Im ready to buy some grooves but this midi shop hasn’t worked since I bought Superior 3 6 days ago.

Any news Toontrack?

Olof

That is strange. Does the Product Manager work for you, can it connect?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

adiaz7531
    Participant

I tried launching PM and it did open. There were no error messages. Still no go with “Show Web Shop Midi”.

Olof

Problem located and fixed. It was DNS-related, so if it doesn’t work for you yet, it shouldn’t take more than an hour for it to start working.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

adiaz7531
    Participant

@Olof said:
    Problem located and fixed. It was DNS-related, so if it doesn’t work for you yet, it shouldn’t take more than an hour for it to start working.  

@Olof said:

Thanks! I won’t be able to try it until tomorrow but hopefully that did it.

adiaz7531
    Participant

Working like a champ! Thanks again!!

Mark De Lorenzo
    Participant

Broken again… Product Manager connects fine.

Edit.. successfully connected.

musikalbur
    Participant

Buenas tardes. Es la primera vez, que me ha instalado el Super Drummer 3. Desde la interfaz, en el apartado “RANURAS” he visto “Mostrar en la tienda web MIDI” Me ha descargado muchos ritmos, de distintos estilos (carpetas en línea). ¿Esta sección es GRATUITA? ¿Y los ritmos los puedo utilizar libremente? ¡Muchas gracias!

Traductor “GOOGLE”

Good afternoon. It is the first time, that I have installed the Super Drummer 3. From the interface, in the section “SLOTS” I have seen “Show in the MIDI web store” I have downloaded many rhythms, of different styles (online folders). Is this section free? And can I use the rhythms freely? Thank you!

Henrik
    Participant

Good afternoon. It is the first time, that I have installed the Super Drummer 3. From the interface, in the section “SLOTS” I have seen “Show in the MIDI web store” I have downloaded many rhythms, of different styles (online folders). Is this section free? And can I use the rhythms freely? Thank you!

Then Online MIDI is just a preview function of the MIDI that you can buy from Toontrack. You can’t drag that MIDI to the song track etc.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

onewayout_1
    Participant

Yeah my WEBSHOP just keeps buffering again too…

Stephen Paterson
    Participant

hello mine isn’t working , what is DNS related

Stephen Paterson
    Participant

you guys need to get your customer service improved, this is the second part of my very exspensive software that isn’t working properly, you haven’t fixed my first problem and I don’t expect you will solve this either, im going to start to warn everybody out there that there is no back up service from you guys if you dont do something about support. DNS related. do you think we are all I.T. experts,

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.