One day only: 17 classic EKX expansions at up to 40% off!*

Shipping to United Kingdom

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • John

Hi,

I have asked a colleague to answer to your shipping query but when you register EZdrummer and EZX:s, they can be downloaded as full products.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Martin

Hi Jasper,

There shouldn’t be any problems with the delivery. If you want to, you can add your country to the address or the postal code. The shipping fee is already included in the price.

As John said, all products in the EZdrummer Line is available for download after registration.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Jasper.Mathews
    Participant

Hi,

That’s brilliant, thank you both very much.

Whitten
    Participant

And there are reputable EZdrummer dealers in the UK – like Time & Space.

rods2s
    Participant

Time and Space are excellent have never had an issue with them

Chris Rollason
    Participant

Agree Time and space are good as are Digital Village, who regularly have sales on Toontrack items.

An eclectic mix of ambient jazz pop rock indie punk soundtracks www.hairthieves.com

Nathan
    Participant

I’ve bought Superior Drummer and EZDrummer program and libraries from DV and negotiated discounts when buying multiple packs. They are a good supplier and your local branch will look after a good customer.

I have bought downloadables from Audiodeluxe recently as I cannot find better prices for EZX libraries, and SD2 producer presets.

TT prices are higher because they are keen not to compete with their distributors and the retail outlets. Up to you, of course.

I’ll go back to DV as and when I want to buy the Roots and NY Vol3 SDXs.

Edit: I shold look at how old these threads are before replying

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.