SD3 SL_AVATAR Instruments missing from Custom&Vintage SDX

Studio Corner
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

Hi,

please see my reply here:

https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/custom-and-vintage-missing-libraries/

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Unclebass
    Participant

Hi John

Thanks for replying so quickly. I read your response mentioned above. Is this something you are trying to resolve_the missing Libraries for those of us w/o SD2? Do you have a suggestion to use a pre-set from another Library? The SD3 core possibly? Or can Toontrack provide a download of the missing Library for those of us who have purchased C&V SDX? Nothing was ever mentioned about missing presets before purchasing.

Thanks

Ron

John

Hi Ron,

unfortunately I do not have any more info (I’m only Technical advisor on the Forum) on this matter at the moment.
    I only know that this is not as simple as it may seem to solve.

BR,

John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Unclebass
    Participant

Thanks again John. Guess we’ll see what happens. Should be a work-around somewhere

Unclebass
    Participant

Hi John

Is there a way to redirect the C&V SDX Drums & Mixer Peter Henderson Factory preset for the Crystal Caravan, Grande Luxe and Hanne missing library (SL_Avatar) to one of the other Peter Henderson Factory Presets? I have not been able to find that Library path.

I keep getting the “Missing Library” message every time I choose those drums. It would be a good workaround

Thanks again

Unclebass

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.