SD3 Probleme apres mise a jour de protools Ultimate

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • John

Salut,
    désolé mais mon français n’est pas très bon, donc je dois me fier à Google Translate ici.
    Je suis également un utilisateur de Pro Tools et je n’ai aucun problème à utiliser 2021.6 ici.

Si vous ouvrez le « Toontrack Product Manager » et accédez à votre produit « Superior Drummer 3 », lorsque vous cliquez sur la page « Informations sur l’installation », cela vous indique-t-il que vous avez installé le composant AAX ?

Avez-vous essayé de télécharger et d’installer la dernière mise à jour du logiciel (3.2.4) et de l’exécuter à nouveau ?

Vos anciennes sessions s’ouvrent-elles ou Pro Tools se plaint-il d’un plug-in manquant ?

Vous n’essayez pas d’insérer ‘Superior Drummer 3’ sur une piste d’instrument mono ?

Meilleures salutations,
    John

Hi,
    sorry but my French isn’t that good, so I have to rely on Google Translate here.
    I am also a Pro Tools user and have no problems using 2021.6 here.

If you open the ‘Toontrack Product Manager’ and go to your ‘Superior Drummer 3’ product, when you click the ‘Installation Info’ page, does it tell you that you have the AAX component installed?

Have you tried downloading and installing the latest (3.2.4) software update and running it again?

Do your old Sessions open or is Pro Tools complaining about a missing plug-in?

You are not trying to insert ‘Superior Drummer 3’ on a Mono Instrument Track?

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.