Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

SD3 Mixer Channel Order

Studio Corner
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

It is not currently possible to rearrange the channels. However, we are aware of that it would be a useful feature, and we’ll take a note of your feature request. Thanks!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Justus Maaz
    Participant

Please make it possible soon! Cheers!

Andrew Payne
    Participant

Hello,

I have read recent release notes and cannot find if this has been changed. Does release 3.1.4 allow to change the order of mixing channels in SD3 and if not can you please look at this as it is a great function in most DAW’s that cannot be done in SD3. It would make mixing in SD3 a lot easier. thanks AP

Dell Precision 7730, i7 6 Core 2.6 GHz, 128GB RAM, 1TB SSD and 3 x 2TB SSD, Cubase Pro 13, SD3 plus Fields of Rock, Rooms of Hansa, Legacy of Rock, Death & Darkness, Rock Foundry, Progressive Foundry, Metal Foundry, Metal Machinery, Orchestral Percussion, Custom & Vintage, Hitmaker, NY Studios 1-3, EZX Kicks & Snares, EZX Latin Percussion. EZX Latin Cuban Percussion, EZBASS, RME BabyFace Pro FS and KRK V4 monitors. Modified Yamaha DTX900 triggering SD3.

Sander Blom
    Participant

Hi guys, hope this is still on your to do list! Thanks!

MendelManevich
    Participant

hey,

like everyone else, i would really appreciate the feature to change mixer channel order. Please make this possible very soon.

Thank you!

BloodPremonitions
    Participant

Please fix this!

And also the fact that when you “paste” in the midi editor, it only ever pastes midi notes on the same line which you copied from so the function of copying/pasting in the editor is basically a useless one. I love the sounds of this program but god damn it is deeply over shadowed by the sluggish editing. I mean… Not being able to rearrange tracks in the mixer? Really? Why? This program cost a lot of money and this is a very basic feature that could be quickly amended with an update!

Martin
    Participant

Three years later. Is this still being considered by the devs?

Thanked by: mariannekhos3
    onewayout_1
    Participant

Three years later. Is this still being considered by the devs?

Yes, plz plz plz channel arranger! 😀

Jason Gittens
    Participant

Please integrate this feature ASAP! It’s been over three years now!

Pete Risi
    Participant

What bums me out is how these companies are looking ahead to release upgrades to their other platforms like EZ Drummer 3 for example, yet they don’t fully implement simple standard features needed on the other main programs like Superior Drummer 3. Shouldn’t moving mixer channel order be a main priority over other releases??

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.