SD3 manual as PDF?

Superior Drummer 3 Pre-sales
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Halogen Sky
    Participant

Wow, I use REAPER as my DAW… and with every single ‘affected’ update ( an actual difference in use ) there is an addition to the current PDF Manual ( free by the way… but donations are welcome) … I’m not an expert, but I’ve come to understand that the folks who have been building, designing, and implementing REAPER are collected together from many other DAW builders to try to achieve something that has proven to be more comprehensive in audio production & flexibility AND MORE RESPONSIVE to user INPUT than almost any other developer out there. … Alright SD3, take a breath and read the following SLOWLY. ( not an insult, Just check it out… this is ALL a request:::

Folks at SD3, are you planning to introduce a new update every week or so, like REAPER?   … Your history says ‘No.’… (statically incremented … like in your past, kinda like pro tools) Your history is a GREAT history … but your PUBLIC as a whole, your users are actally hurting. Is this online Manual your way of seeing what WE are all are ‘up to’  as we search that thing?? (((because we haven’t read every detail of your ‘privacy policy’? )))  Your awesome program has proven your dedication and attn to detail in Sound… and in Implementation. PLEASE, either let your Paying FANS know that an easy to execute offline PDF is being considered…  please, it will make working with your product so much more enjoyable

Daniel E Wick / aka Halogen_Sky

Halogen Sky Studios

The sticks of Oregon, USA

Thecklos
    Participant

Well I’m not expecting them to fix this, when they don’t even respond inside of two weeks to pre-sales inquiries on the forum that they created for pre-sales inquiries.

BTW guys, if you posted your manual online for everyone, we might find answers to the pre-sales questions without having to ask (although I guess since you are so unresponsive you don’t actually care if I find the answers – are you just assuming I’m going to give up and buy your product as a method of trying to figure out the answers?  If that’s the case then your sales team is brain dead.

Scott

Well I’m not expecting them to fix this, when they don’t even respond inside of two weeks to pre-sales inquiries on the forum that they created for pre-sales inquiries.

BTW guys, if you posted your manual online for everyone, we might find answers to the pre-sales questions without having to ask (although I guess since you are so unresponsive you don’t actually care if I find the answers – are you just assuming I’m going to give up and buy your product as a method of trying to figure out the answers? If that’s the case then your sales team is brain dead.

There is an online manual here:

https://www.toontrack.com/manual/superior-drummer-3/

It’s just not in pdf as it is easier to keep updated.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Stefan Hepe
    Participant

There are several Studios keeping their studios offline for various reasons.

An online manual is NOT very helpful for those…

Windows 10 Pro x64, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD hosting Cubase and Superior Drummer 2/3, Cubase Pro 9.5 (x64), Mackie Onyx Blackbird FireWire ~10ms, Alesis Trigger IO, DIY Mesh-Head rebuilt Milennium MPS-100 Pads

Scott

There are several Studios keeping their studios offline for various reasons.

An online manual is NOT very helpful for those…

My studio machine is offline too. I also have other online sources, smartphone, laptop, etc. for manuals and updating.

Also, I was quoting the poster above that was saying that Toontrack should post the manual online and I was pointing out the fact that it is.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bob Muso
    Participant

I posted this if anyone missed it:

I added links to the Table of Contents to take you to the page/section in the PDF, it only took all day to make:
    View at DropBox https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed6c1hcgekq9g4k/Superior-Drummer-3-Manual.pdf?dl=0
    Download https://www.dropbox.com/s/ed6c1hcgekq9g4k/Superior-Drummer-3-Manual.pdf?dl=1

Thanked by: Alperian
    chriswatson
    Participant

This thread is so much helpful for me. Thank you very much all of you to make this thread that much knowledgable and helpful. 🙂

• This post was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by chriswatson.
    feloniouspunk70
    Participant

How do I prove that I have RTFM to read posts? This is ridiculous. I have spent hundreds of dollars and I can not use the forum.

Nagz
    Participant

Absolutely let me download the #$%@$%^% manual. Ridiculous.

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.