SD3 Load next User Preset

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Henrik
    Participant

There is currently no way to MIDI learn preset changed, e.g. press a button on a MIDI controller to change the kit nor Drums and Mixer preset (the big one that contains all the drums and the mixer settings).

However, there are users who loads Superior in a DAW that supports VST presets (or similar), which saves and loads the plugin in any wanted state.
    These can be changed with a MIDI button and I would assume that these can be connected to keyboard shortcut keys too.

I attached a screenshot of what the VST preset looks like in Cubase 9 (the “pearl bb kit” preset is currently loaded) .

We are aware of that users would like to see an option to change presets within Superior Drummer 3, and we noted it in our todo list for coming updates…

Screen-Shot-2018-02-26-at-08.38.44.png

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Thanked by: metrosuperstar
    hector_18
    Participant

Has anything been done on this subject

hector_18
    Participant

Has anything been done on this yet?

I’d love to be able to load my “next saved drum preset” from a footswitch or midi pad.

Instead of manually loading it from the computer keyboard.

Would be so much smoother in a gig situation, where time between songs is limited.

Thanked by: metrosuperstar and Henrik
    Henrik
    Participant

It hasn’t been fixed in any updates yet, but we are aware of that it would be useful for you guys!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

metrosuperstar
    Participant

Hopefully, this will be added in the UPCOMING release… seems like this should have been part of the software from day 1.

rdubu
    Participant

Anything yet on this one?

saz1
    Participant

Anything up with this feature request that is going on 2 years now?

Thanked by: jackjunkmail, Drumdeef and metrosuperstar
    jackjunkmail
    Participant

Any updates for this request that is going on 3 years now?

mikaelsen
    Participant

Are there still no updates on this? It would be extremely useful.

metrosuperstar
    Participant

Are there still no updates on this? It would be extremely useful.

I heard from support a few days ago… they confirmed that browsing presets thru key commands or MIDI message is still not a feature for standalone SD3, though it is apparently still on the roadmap…how sad that it’s taking this long to implement such a useful feature.

myonlinestatus
    Participant

I loathe auditioning different drum sets so much in SD3 that I’ve simply moved on to other solutions. Ug.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.