Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

SD3 3.1.0 new update Tracker help or info.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Jacob
    Participant

@—Syt— said:
    The problem i have is when in tracker i do all the necessary work to my original drum tracks, then when i come to export the files down to the midi section, say the song length is 3 min 15 secs or 115 markers on the bpm, it only exports like half of the whole time line files and im not sure whats going on, before the update it would do the whole section no matter how long the files were.

Yep this is a bug introduced in the latest release, we will release a new version with a fix for this as soon as possible (probably this week).
    The only workarounds right now is
    1) Exporting the midi with tempo 60.
    Or
    2) Turning on MIDI Out in Settings and then play through the track in Tracker while recording the midi in your host.

Thanks for reporting in!

Jacob Norén - Toontrack
    Coder

—Syt—
    Participant

Hi Jacob.

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Ok. I thought it might of been a bug, thank you for the workarounds options aswell.
    Look forward for the fix. Smile

zpa
    Participant

I’m a new user and I have the same problem.

David Castell
    Participant

@Jacob said:

@—Syt— said:
    The problem i have is when in tracker i do all the necessary work to my original drum tracks, then when i come to export the files down to the midi section, say the song length is 3 min 15 secs or 115 markers on the bpm, it only exports like half of the whole time line files and im not sure whats going on, before the update it would do the whole section no matter how long the files were.

Yep this is a bug introduced in the latest release, we will release a new version with a fix for this as soon as possible (probably this week).
    The only workarounds right now is
    1) Exporting the midi with tempo 60.
    Or
    2) Turning on MIDI Out in Settings and then play through the track in Tracker while recording the midi in your host.

Thanks for reporting in!  

Took your advise and rerouted back into my DAW. What a pain. AND one track (hihat foot) was all over the place – I’ll probably blame PT12 for that :-/ You said “probably this week” and that was last week. So this week, maybe?

arctur
    Participant

Same problem here, also using PT12. But when I try to record the midi output its not only a total mess, it stopps recording after a few notes while transport continues. I hope you fix this feature soon. It is one of best methods to turn audio into midi in PT.

John

Hi,

3.1.1 is now available in the Product Manager.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Adi Rohner
    Participant

Hi,

Is this fixed?
    I still have this problem in Version 3.1.1 and Logic.

Best
    A

John

Hi,

this was fixed in 3.1.1. Are you 100% positive you are running 3.1.1? Which version number is reported in the plugin interface? Can you post a screen shot?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Adi Rohner
    Participant

Hi,

Yes. Here we go….Screenshot-2018-05-08-18.21.24.png

Brad
    Participant

@Adi Rohner said:
    Hi,

Yes. Here we go….Screenshot-2018-05-08-18.21.24.png  

That’s the VST plug-in can you post the AU version of the plugin (Help -> About….)

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Adi Rohner
    Participant

Screenshot-2018-05-08-22.33.48.png

Strange. On my system, it works fine with pro tools 2018 but not with logic pro x.

best
    A.

Brad
    Participant

Interesting indeed, I don’t use Logic, however I use Pro Tools and same, I am not seeing this. However Studio One can use either VST or AU, so I will play around with it and see if the results are similar.

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Scott
    Participant

Interesting indeed, I don’t use Logic, however I use Pro Tools and same, I am not seeing this. However Studio One can use either VST or AU, so I will play around with it and see if the results are similar.

Did anything come of this?  I use Logic Pro X and am having problems importing the Tracker MIDI back into Logic.  I’m using SD3 v. 3.1.2.

- Mac Pro 3.46GHz 12-Core (2010)
    - Logic Pro X
    - EZD2
    - SD3

• This post was modified 5 years, 3 months ago by Scott.
    Rick Lazear
    Participant

I am having this issue using Cubase 8.5 and Superior Drummer 3.1.2

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.