Howdy- Just upgraded to SD3 and its freaking amazingly great. Nice work.
But, I’ve run into some confusion around installation, updates, and sound libraries with the software is on an external drive.
– Fresh install of SD on a fresh MacBook Pro 2015 with an SSD
– Downloaded SD3, all the libraries in addition to the SD2.0 Avatar core library and installed them on my local computer.
– BUT, due to space, I then copied the ‘Superior Drummer’ and the ‘EZDrummer’ folders from MacintoshHD>Library>Application Support to an external drive. I put both of the folders into a folder called ‘Toontrack Drum Libraries’.
– I then changed the library location path within SD3. Everything seems to work fine.
– I have NOT installed EZDrummer or any of the libraries yet.
– When I open the Toontrack product manager, I see there are updates to a couple of the sound libraries.
– When I try to install them, they are trying to install to the local Toontrack folders within MacintoshHD>Library>Application Support>EZDrummer folder – What is really strange is that even the SD3 libraries are trying to install to this local EZDrummer folder.
– When I try to download and install any of my EZXs, they are also still trying to install into the local library folder.
So, the question is, how does Product Manager with when SD3 libraries are all on an external drive?
2015 MacBook Pro: 16/512ssd, EZ2, SD2, SD3
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forward Forum Post
Read moreI accept
Get all the latest on new releases, updates and offers directly to your inbox.