Screen Shot of Basic Rock Fills MIDI?

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Jay Coover
    Participant

If you have Basic Rock MIDI, it’s essentially fills for the same exact set of songs. The organizational structure in the groove browser is exactly the same.

514 midi files in this library to be exact. There are 25 midi files in the 6/8 folder.

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

John Baker Baker
    Participant

Thanks much, but I don’t have the Basic Rock MIDI. I have my basic 6/8 MIDI from the Nashville stuff, just looking for some more 6/8 fills. If anyone has time to post the info from Basic Rock, that would be great. Thanks again….

Jay Coover
    Participant

It’s not easy to post a screenshot here, no attachments. Also, you’d only be able to see one folder branch at a time in a single screenshot.

As I said, there are 25 6/8 MIDI fills. They’re broken up in 3 categories – Short fills with lead-ins, Long fills with lead-ins, and Fills only.

They are in a single song called “Alonely” at 112 BPM.

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Thanked by: John Baker Baker
    John Baker Baker
    Participant

Thanks, that gives me a good idea of what’s in there, at least. Regards….

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.