Saving options

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

I don’t have an e-kit or any e-devices configured for my EZDrummer2 implementation,
    so this is only a suggestion and I’ve not tested it:

1. after configuring your EZDrummer kit, presets, MIDI device (in Settings), etc,
    2. from the Menu dropdown in EZDrummer2 (top right of EZD window), select “Set as Default Project” from the Project option on the menu

if that alone doesn’t work to your satisfaction, try these steps that adds one additional step
    1. after configuring your EZDrummer kit, presets, MIDI device (in Settings), etc,
    2. from the Menu dropdown in EZDrummer2 (top right of EZD window), select “Save Project…” from the Project option on the menu
    3. from the Menu dropdown in EZDrummer2 (top right of EZD window), select “Set as Default Project” from the Project option on the menu

robert077
    Participant

I don’t have an e-kit or any e-devices configured for my EZDrummer2 implementation,

so this is only a suggestion and I’ve not tested it:

2. from the Menu dropdown in EZDrummer2 (top right of EZD window), select “Set as Default Project” from the Project option on the menu

if that alone doesn’t work to your satisfaction, try these steps that adds one additional step

2. from the Menu dropdown in EZDrummer2 (top right of EZD window), select “Save Project…” from the Project option on the menu

3. from the Menu dropdown in EZDrummer2 (top right of EZD window), select “Set as Default Project” from the Project option on the menu

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article , you are doing a great job. Keep it up

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.