Rock! EZX expansion, new or compiliation?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Jym Feat
    Participant

no dupes here!

Thanked by: Scott Eshleman
    Olof Westman
    Forum Crew

No, ROCK! is not a ‘best of’ compilation of released sounds. In fact it contains almost no samples of any single drum. Instead each drum sound is created by stacking sounds from several drums and applying suitable effects. Now, once you know this, go back and read the product description and I am sure it will make more sense.

Olof Westman - Toontrack
    Coder

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Thank you both. Based on your replies (and the layering described), I’m going to add the ROCK! EZX to my EZD/SD2 palette. In fact, I’m quite anxious to give it a workout!! Please forgive my confusion. It’s just that so many of the EZX & SDX new release announcements always seemed to emphasize “all new recordings” whereas this one kept referencing “selections from the near infinite Toontrack sound vaults, featuring rare and vintage drums recorded over the past decade in renowned studios like New York’s Allaire Studios, Blackbird Studios in Nashville and 2 Khz Studios in London“. Thanks again.

Olof Westman
    Forum Crew

Yes, the product description makes perfect sense once you know what it means 😉

Olof Westman - Toontrack
    Coder

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.