Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

“Riding” crashes request

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

I *think* I understand 

All of the cymbals (crashes/splashes and rides) in the Music City SDX have ‘Ride’ and ‘Bell’ articulations as well as ‘Crash’. Well, the ‘China’ doesn’t have a ‘bell’ articulation but it doesn’t have a ‘bell’ since it is a china.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rogjul
    Participant

Try adding a crash via xdrum and then have it play/trigger by the same midi note as the ride ( volume blended to taste )
    That makes it sound like a ride/crash . You’ll have to audition different crashes to find the golden cymbal sound thay suits your taste

Whitten
    Participant

I thought we covered that n C&V?
    In any case, I’m aware of the need as I use that sound my self quite often.

ORIGINAL: Rogjul
    You’ll have to audition different crashes to find the golden cymbal sound thay suits your taste

That’s just the thing, I’ve tried them all, and there’s only one that really covers it. I would like more, preferably a bit darker sounding. I tend to hit a bit hard, and I need crashes heavy and slow enough to not sound like a splash in the process.

ORIGINAL: Scott

I *think* I understand 

All of the cymbals (crashes/splashes and rides) in the Music City SDX have ‘Ride’ and ‘Bell’ articulations as well as ‘Crash’. Well, the ‘China’ doesn’t have a ‘bell’ articulation but it doesn’t have a ‘bell’ since it is a china.

Not quite sure you understood me after all, man

I only need the crash edge sound, and it needs to make a lot of noise, with slow response, and slow decay.

Scott

I guess you’re right. 

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.