rhythms names in ezdrummer?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Shootie
    Participant

There are few names in existence where you can say one word, and a drummer knows what to play. Backbeat, Four on the Floor, and Purdie Shuffle are the only things I can thing of off the top of my head. Could be my ignorance though.

EZ can sort on the Grooves Tab by Genre, time sig, play style and whether you incorporate triplets or not. Those filters can help you find a  style of beat. Knowing those things ahead of time would be a big help up front.

If you understand the rhythms in those examples you’ve linked to, tap or plug them into the Tap2Find feature, that would be pretty elaborate to finding similar beats in the midi libraries you own.

Names of Grooves in EZ/SD are related to song structure which is very subjective.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

iguitaryou
    Participant

thanks, Yes I think I can  simply play them on my guitar and try to play as simple as a possible ,    record  in audacity  wave file format

then  go to drummer and in bandmate find it  but that is  a lot of work 🙂

If I tell you to play waltz it is easy and most likely under  3/4 but

if I ask you to show me some groves in Go Go rhythm

or Rumba

As an expert can you go directly to the groove?  I am asking you kindly , Can you do so?

Shootie
    Participant

No. Grooves are named by Song Structure parts which is very subjective, not by style or genre. That’s what the Filters on the Groove Tab are for.

Or you can buy a midi pack specifically in the style you’re looking for.

EZD3 Tutorials | EZK2 Tutorials | Toontrack themed FB Group | Toontrack themed Discord Group

iguitaryou
    Participant

OK Please see this  As a guitar player I have learned strumming this way so there is no way just to find Slow rock section or calypso section?

I need to perform each of them, record and upload them and let it search.?

• This post was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by iguitaryou.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.