Register New Product not working at the moment

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Petter

Working fine here with a regular and sound expansion serial number when I try to reproduce the issue. We’ll reach out via email so we can get more details about your order.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Thanked by: Shootie
    kwilds1
    Participant

I’m having problems with a couple down loads. Here is a brief photo of my problem. Confusing. Paid for it with registration etc.

What is meaning I need a sampler software before installing Lead vocals 2 pack

Also song writers EZ mix pack says I need to first install and authorization.  Thats what Im trying to do. Not user friendly right now.

John

Hi kwilds1,

your EZmix packs require that you first have installed the EZmix2 software. EZmix packs are expansions for EZmix2. Each EZmix pack has got that clarified on their respective product page.EZmixpackreq
    BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Aargan74
    Participant

Hola buenas tardes!,necesito ayuda.

Acabo de adquirir EZ Drummer3, lo he descargado, instalado y autorizado,pero no encuentro el icono en mi iMac para arrancar el software, también he intentado cargarlo directamente creando pista de “Instrumento software” en Logic y Protools y no me aparece.Solo he visto que me marca un error en “rojo” que indica que AAX no se ha instalado (envío foto). Alguien sabe como solucionarlo?

John

Hi,

click the ‘Install’ button and when you go through installing the latest 3.0.6 update, make sure you click ‘Customise’ and review the list of components to install. It seems you need all of them on your system if you want to run Standalone, in Logic and in Pro Tools.

Hola,

haga clic en el botón ‘Instalar’ y cuando termine de instalar la última actualización 3.0.6, asegúrese de hacer clic en ‘Personalizar’ y revise la lista de componentes para instalar. Parece que los necesita todos en su sistema si desea ejecutar Standalone, en Logic y en Pro Tools.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.