Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Recomindation on EZmix 2 pack please

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • jason vanmeter
    Participant

This software is pretty expensive considering the lack of support, it’s hard to make a choice. I’ve been asking questions about EZDrummer, EZMix, and EZBass, and I haven’t gotten any feedback. You would think Toontrack would hire moderators that gave support to patrons. I already have over $500.00 worth of EZKeys products, and I like them, but considering the price, and lack of answers, it’s not easy to figure out how to get the best bang for your buck, without finding bits and pieces, here and there. I have over $1,000 worth of software in my inbox, but I can’t bring myself to commit, without getting the answers that I want to know first. It would be different if these products were half of the price. I would probably end up spending more in the long run, if they were half as much.

Scott

This software is pretty expensive considering the lack of support, it’s hard to make a choice. I’ve been asking questions about EZDrummer, EZMix, and EZBass, and I haven’t gotten any feedback. You would think Toontrack would hire moderators that gave support to patrons. I already have over $500.00 worth of EZKeys products, and I like them, but considering the price, and lack of answers, it’s not easy to figure out how to get the best bang for your buck, without finding bits and pieces, here and there. I have over $1,000 worth of software in my inbox, but I can’t bring myself to commit, without getting the answers that I want to know first. It would be different if these products were half of the price. I would probably end up spending more in the long run, if they were half as much.

What specific questions do you have? I don’t see any other posts under your username besides this one? Where have you posted your questions?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rockhands
    Participant

I’m in the same boat as Leo. I don’t have experience with mixing and mastering. I want to buy the EZMix and 6 expansion packs of my choice bundle but I’m unsure which ones would be best to start out with. I would need something for bass, drums (I do own EZDrummer and will upgrade to Superior Drummer so I’m not sure if I need an EZMix drum expansion), guitar, harmonica, keyboards, and vocals for country, rock to hard rock.

Thanks

Leo K
    Participant

buy the EZMix and 6 expansion packs of my choice bundle but I’m unsure which ones would be best to start out with. I would need something for bass, drums (I do own EZDrummer and will upgrade to Superior Drummer so I’m not sure if I need an EZMix drum expansion), guitar, harmonica, keyboards, and vocals for country, rock to hard rock. Thanks

Hi Rockhands

IMHO follow 3 are are must have and a good starting point
    Mastering EZmix Pack
    Vocal Toolbox EZmix Pack
    The Mix Toolbox EZmix Pack

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.