Questions..

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

S2 has more sample layers. More kit pieces. More drum articulations. More control of the sounds bleeding between the kit pieces. Has built in effects in the mixer. Has much deeper routing options. Has full e-drum support. Has 24-bit samples to EZD’s 16-bit samples. Has the X-drum feature for adding kit pieces from different TT libraries.

S2 comes with its own MIDI library (download). More MIDI can be added via Toontrack MIDI packs or compatible 3rd party packs.

You don’t need EZmix to use S2. There are built in effects and there are channel presets in the S2 mixer to get you started. There are also S2 Producer preset packs for more variety. Of course, EZmix has plenty of drum presets and I wouldn’t deny you the option

Yes, EZmix has presets for drums, bass, keys, etc.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Ale84
    Participant

thank you..since ez drummer does not have fx onboard like S2 what if i want to add fx on a single piece (for example snare) of the kit i’m using?can i do it?and if the answer is yes can i do it with ez mix?i ask you this because according to the demo i’ve seen/heard exmiz seems to add fx on the entire track

Scott

Depending on your host you can ‘multiout’ separate channels from the EZD/S2 mixer to your host and add effect plugins there. Good if you want to add a reverb to just the snare.

You can use EZmix or any other effect plugins you wish.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Ale84
    Participant

Ok i’m gonna buy ez drummer and add effects there and use ezmix 2 to make the entire track shine!! 🙂
    Thank you a loot!!!

Ale84
    Participant

can i use ezdrummer and ez mix 2 with pro tools 7.3.1?

Martin

It’s not officially supported and if you run into trouble, we might not be able to help you out. With that said, it might work in 7.3.1. But Pro Tools 8 and above is the official requirement.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.